How to enroll a student
Fill out an enrollment form.
Please fill the form out completely. (If only one parent is available, fill in the information for that parent and leave the other blank.)
The enrollment form is a pdf fillable form. Most computers have Adobe already installed.
If for some reason yours does not, you may download it at no charge.
If you are using your cell phone, you may need to download this Adobe App
Submit the enrollment form(s) to NHAenrollment@gmail.com
We will send a Pay Pal invoice upon receipt of enrollment form(s).
Payment may be made through Pay Pal, by check or cash.
If we have questions, we will respond to your email for clarification.
1, Click the Enrollment Form button above and the fillable pdf form will open in a new tab or window.
2. Click the download button in the upper right corner of the pdf screen.
3. Open document with Adobe Reader or follow the bullets below.
* If you are using Google Chrome you may need to follow these instructions.
* Right click on the document
* Choose "Save As" and a location to save it (Downloads often works well)
* Name the document your student's name and the school year (IE. Smith, John 2020)
* Open File Explorer to the location you saved the file (Downloads, if you saved it there)
* Right click on the form, "Smith, John 2020"
* Scroll down to "Open with" and choose Acrobat Reader
4. Fill out both pages.
* Page one is an information and agreement page.
* Page two is student's personal and transfer information.
* Page three is a list of materials or education program you plan to use.
5. Click the save button, which is usually in the upper left corner
* Save in the same in the same location you saved previously.
6. From your email, send the document as an attachment to NHAenrollment@gmail.com
If you have any problems with the PDF form, you may print it off and fax or mail it as shown below. For assistance, you may also email us at NHAenrollment@gmail.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Fax number: (423)239-9300.
Address: New Hope Academy of Tennessee, 4924-C Ft. Henry Dr., Kingsport, TN 37663.
Phone and Acrobat Reader Instructions:
After downloading the app, one will open the form, take a screenshot of it and fill it out.
It may then be submitted as a p